Anigan EvaCup + Collapsible Sterilizing Cup
Created for sterilizing and storing your menstrual cup, the Anigan EvaCup with Collapsible Sterilizing Cup is indeed one of our best deals. You’re good to go with two cups with just a single purchase. The cups are reusable, environment – friendly, convenient, safe and affordable than any other cups in the market.
Your safety is our major concern that’s why we are proud to say that our EvaCup and Anigan Sterilizing Cup are safe because of the fact that it’s made of high quality FDA approved food grade silicone with SGS / Intertek / ISO Certification. The products are made of 100% pure silicon. Your menstrual cup is your safest option instead of using toxic sanitary pads and tampons.
The EvaCup is flexible and can be easily inserted. It’s completely leak – proof so period stains or period blankets shouldn’t concern you anymore. You can wear it anytime of the day. And because it is reusable, you can save mucho dinero since the same cups are safe to use every month and can last up to 15 years.
The Collapsible Sterilizing Cup is convenient and easy to use. One of the reasons why this cup stands out among other sterilizing cups is it’s collapsible. You can easily fold it so it doesn’t consume a lot of space in your bag or pouch whenever and wherever you need to disinfect your cup. It also comes with a lid so it is completely sealed.
How To Sterilize Your Eva Cup?
- Heating is the most common way to sterilize. To disinfect your menstrual cup, place it into your sterilizing cup filled with water.
- Put your cup inside the microwave and set it to medium power level or wattage ( check your microwave manual ) for two to five minutes.
- The moment the water starts boiling, you are assured that the sterilization procedure is going to be effective.
- After heating, make sure that the cup has already cooled down before touching it to prevent burns.
Rose, Aqua, Blizzard Blue, Lavender, Chartreuse, Sunset.
- All shipments within the US are free!
- International flat shipping fee (Except Canada):
0.0 lb – 0.2 lb $14.50
0.21 lb – 0.4 lb $16.50
0.41 lb – 1.0 lb $20.00
- Canada flat shipping fee:
0.0 lb – 0.2 lb $12.50
0.21 lb – 0.4 lb $14.50
0.41 lb – 1.0 lb $20.00
Payment Methods: Credit or Debit Cards
- American Express
- Discover (US only)
- Diners Club International
- JCB (Japan and US only)
For more info, please visit our Shipping and Return policy page.